작성일
수정일
작성자
김수진
조회수

[이민경 박사과정] 2021년 대선조선 감사패 수상

Award ceremony on December 16, 2021, Ms. Min Kyung LEE (left) and Mr. Soo Geun LEE (right)

I'd like to congratulate that Ms. Min Kyung LEE, one of Ph. D. candidates in our lab. (Ship Resistance Performance Lab, Pusan National University) was awarded a plaque of appreciation by Mr. Soo Geun LEE, the president of Dae Sun Shipbuilding and Engineering Co. Ltd. on December 16, 2021. This was in recognition of her exceptional contribution to the development of energy-efficient hull form for INNOVA2030 1,000 TEU container carrier through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis of resistance performance. It is our privilege to have an opportunity to join the design process of the 1,000 TEU container carrier for Dae Sun Shipbuilding. Owing to the advanced hull form design and CFD analysis, the new container carrier has achieved 18% reduction of DFOC (Daily Fuel Oil Consumption) and 40% improvement of EEDI (Energy Efficiency Design Index) over conventional container carrier. On December 8, two vessels were delivered to the ship owner, Namsung Shipping Co. Ltd. Special appreciation is extended to Mr. Seung Myun HWANGBO, the adjunct professor in our lab. Without his inspiration and devotion, this huge achievement would have been impossible. Most of all, I am very pleased that this industry-university liaison became a great opportunity for Min Kyung to advance her expertise as a good design engineer. I am rooting for her ceaseless challenge. Congratulations again ! #hullformdesign  

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/award-ceremony-december-16-2021-ms-min-kyung-lee-left-%EC%9D%B8%EC%9B%90-%EC%9D%B4?trk=public_post-content_share-article      

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.